1. Kangana Ranaut for Stardust
For the very filmy magazine Stardust, we have Kangana striking a pose for the front cover. Leaving her naturally attractive hair curls loose and keeping her makeup so minimalistic, I think Kangana is looking gorgeous as ever. She is indeed attempting to move away from being typecast as mere 'eye candy' and is bringing her natural and simplistic self to the forefront of this magazine for this particular reason. The coral body-con top suits her complexion too and overall I think this front cover works to her advantage.
Ratings: 7/10
2. Esha Gupta for Verve
This months Verve is all about falling in love with eye popping, vibrant colours! It's very artistic, creative and so different, which is exactly what sets this front cover apart. Esha Gupta has definitely given us a front cover like we have never seen before, but I'm not too sure whether Esha is looking her utmost best! I understand Verve have opted to concentrate increasingly on the art behind creating this front cover, however, does such artistic reflection show off Esha at her best? It's highly debatable! Either way, Verve is definitely one of the best magazines that knows how to explore into the world of arts, culture and fashion!
Ratings: 7/10
3. Sonakshi Sinha for FimFare
She is one lady who is in so much demand today and for this reason she has definitely been chosen wisely to grace the front cover of this months FilmFare! Stepping away from her desi avatar, I'm happy to see Sonakshi dressed in western clothing, which gives her the opportunity to show off more of her versatility when it comes to her sense of style! Other than this, however, there isn't much more that really appeals to me, thus I do find this front cover pretty average!
Ratings: 7/10
4. Arjun Kapoor for AsiaSpa
He is undoubtedly known for carrying a fit physique today despite being tagged 'the fat one' during his youth. It's commendable how far this young actor has come and we await to see more of him on the silver screen. Until then, however, here is Arjun gracing the front cover for AsiaSpa looking quite suave in the heat! This months AsiaSpa Men's special is all about exotic well-being and Arjun plays a part in all this exoticness by way of showing off his buttonless shirt and electric blue shades. Whilst I'm not a big fan of the shades, they do tie in with AsiaSpa's logo!
Ratings: 7/10
5. Parineeti Chopra for The Man
I think this young and very talented actress is definitely the next best thing. She adds so much more to each and every character she has played thus far that I always look forward to her performances. But as far as her front cover shots are concerned, I'm never the biggest fan! As with many of her front cover snaps, Parineeti doesn't give much away to appreciate and sometimes appears a little too bland! Again with this months The Man, Parineeti is just about posing a little differently, but other than this, I wish there was more panache!
Ratings: 7/10
6. Aditya Roy Kapoor for Exhibit
Tagged as the next best thing and applauded for his fantastic performances in both Aashiqui 2 and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Aditya is one actor that we should all watch out for! It's great to see him gracing a front cover magazine and other than the awkward looking pose I do think he looks great! Whether he knows much about gadgets and all things that spell 'technology', I'm sure his warming smile will attract many people to grab a copy of this month Exhibit!
Ratings: 7.5/10
7. Sonam Kapoor for Cineblitz
This young lady has definitely come a long way since the success of Raanjhanaa and what better star to grace this months exciting edition of Cineblitz other than Sonam! She looks absolutely stunning in a beautiful chiffon dress and appears to be in her comfort zone! I love those gorgeous soft curls, which really add so much body to her tresses and I think both the hairstyle and minimal makeup look work well together with this style of clothing.
Ratings: 8/10
8. Sonakshi Sinha for Marie Claire India
She knows she has one of the curviest bodies in B-Town and embracing her voluptuous physique, Sonakshi is snapped in all her glory for the very glam Marie Claire India. This for me is one of my personal favourite Sonakshi pics and I do think this body-con dress hugs her curves perfectly well! She is proud to speak up and say 'skinny is not her style' and with this I feel the imagery speaks volumes. As opposed to simply keeping her hair loose, as seen on many previous occasions, it's great to see Sonakshi with a simplistic messy up hair do. It's just as chic as it is sophisticated.
Ratings: 8/10
9. Hrithik Roshan for Hello India
Every front cover that I see this hot hunk gracing never fails to disappoint me! Yet again, the very hot and sexy Hrithik is back to whet many ladies appetites as he offers a breathtaking pose for Hello India. He is indeed one of the most stylish men of India and is the perfect choice for the men's special of this months Hello. From the crisp white buttonless shirt to the close up shot, in which he is giving us all his attention, Hrithik's jaw-dropping magazine pose will undoubtedly be a favourite buy for many of us!
Ratings: 8.5/10
10. Alia Bhatt for Harpers Bazaar
When I first saw this front cover I barely recognised Alia. But the more and more I took my time to observe this front cover, the more I found myself appreciating it! It's so unconventional, very edgy and creative that it's undisputedly unique and fabulous. The use of props, Alia's striking pose and the hanging letter 'A' enables audiences to appreciate much more in this front cover, as opposed to the others!
Ratings: 9/10
11. Chitrangda Singh for Grazia India
This months Grazia is all so colourful and awe inspiring that I couldn't help myself automatically falling in love with it! The very beautiful and graceful Chitrandga is the chosen one to grace the cover and she is truly rocking the uber sexy yet chic look all in one. I love her bohemian hairstyle and love her sense of style, everything in this image spells out 'glorious summer' and it's the right time to represent all things sensuous, hot and happening because the sun is shining and weather is sweet!
Ratings: 9.5/10
12. Anushka Sharma for Vogue India
Anushka is the hottest lady to grace this months Vogue India and is 100% rocking her style like no other. Yellow is a colour for all seasons and this July Anushka sizzles in a square cut yellow dress looking lovely as ever! With more emphasis given to her eyes, her makeup is spot on and I love the added accessories too. I even want those earrings for myself! Anushka Sharma is not only one of the best actresses of our time, but also one of the most sensational beauties right about now, and I think this front cover proves this in so many ways. She's sexy and she knows it, which is why she is the all time favourite front cover lady! Bravo Vogue India!
Ratings: 10/10
This July there has been an abundance of front cover magazines, but amongst the many who do you think stands out? All feedback welcome.
Love fashion! Love Bollywood!
Kin x











