3 February 2013

February 2013- The Fashion Magazine Cover Ladies

The first month of the year done with and here we are in February 2013! We saw some of the hottest magazine covers last month, where Sridevi looked absolutely stunning in Burberry for L'Officiel India's Magazine, and once again I'm back to review the ladies that are gracing the front covers of various fashion magazines for Febraury 2013! Find out who looks hottest below...
 
1. Sonam Kapoor (Notch Magazine February 2013)

In a very classy and elegant draped dress, style diva- Sonam Kapoor poses in black and white for the front cover of Notch Magazine! She looks fabulous as always and does look sensational in the outfit, but it's not as if we haven't seen her in a very vintage look before. I would love to see her experimenting differently with her shoots, and whilst the elegant-chic look suits her all the way, I think it's about time she gave readers a front cover shoot that is uniquely different!

Ratings: 6.5/10

2. Diana Penty (Grazia Magazine India February 2013)
I love the overall hip-casual bohemian look, and I absolutely adore those hot heels Diana is wearing! But can you seriously recognise Diana in this pic? It's way to airbrushed in the face and as much as I love Grazia, and do think Diana is undeniably gorgeous, I don't think this front cover does justice to either of them! Although the front cover isn't the best I've seen of her yet, I do hope she comes back on the big screen very soon!

Ratings: 6.5/10

3. Lisa Haydon (Marie Claire India February 2013)
We last saw this lady in the film Aisha, and to kick start her come-back with a bang she is gracing the front cover of Marie Claire India! In a very simplistic and natural look, one can appreciate Lisa's natural beauty and soft features, but as far as the pose is concerned, isn't it making her look rather uncomfortable?! There's no denying she's hot and she has gorgeous tresses, however, I do think the whole 'over the top' posing has had a major impact on the covers presentation!

Ratings: 7/10

4. Jacqueline Fernandez (Atelier India February 2013)
The luxurious fashion and lifestyle magazine chose Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez as the high-fly celebrity to grace the front cover of Atelier. Although less attention is given to what she is wearing, the overall cover is immensely effective. She looks sensual with her makeup kept ever so natural, and the dark shades of blue and black merged together bring out the best in her features!

Ratings: 8/10

5. Anushka Sharma (Femina India February 2013)
With more emphasis given to her delicate features, Anushka looks simply stunning as she strikes a pose for Femina India. Her hair swept straight back from her face, with minimalistic makeup and dressed in a neutral embellished dress, she looks absolutely divine. I do personally believe that the best of Anushka is bought out when she opts for a natural look! This front cover does 100% justice to her, and I don't think I've seen her looking simplistically beautiful in a long time!

Ratings: 8.5/10

6. Kareena Kapoor (Vogue India February 2013)
You know Kareena is the hottest talk of tinsel town when she graces the front cover of Vogue India looking incredibly fabulous! This months winning front cover lady is none other than Mrs Kareena Kapoor Khan! Dressed in a stunning black Christian Dior gown and Philip Treacy top-hat, this is the most exciting and seductive cover of them all. The post marriage Vogue shoot is one of the best shoots of Kareena yet, and the very whimsical and uber classic look is totally rocking!

Ratings: 9/10

The hottest fashion magazines for month out now, and some of the hottest ladies from B-Town looking uber hot! But which in particular grabs your attention first? Which one of our Bollywood beauties looks the best for February 2013?

Love Fashion! Love Bollywood!

Kin x