![]() |
| Deepika Padukone and her clear skin! |
Bollywood actresses always have the clearest of skin, even the times when you think there images are photoshopped there not!! The way in which these actresses maintain good skin is primarily based on the types of products they use day in day out, which over time works miracles!! I believe in the importance of nurturing the skin in order for you to glow inside and out, and making these small changes in your lifestyle can have a great impact on your skin condition!
More importantly, our skin needs care the most in the coldest weather conditions. I'm not suggesting buying the most expensive of items either to make a difference, because a simple and inexpensive routine can just works as effectively too!
Check out the link to see which products I recommend using to fight these winter blues, and make sure you look fabulous in time for Christmas and New Year 2013! Just like your favourite Bollywood celebrity!
Kin x
