14 November 2012

Priyanka Chopra and her music

Priyanka Chopra


One of the most prominent actresses of the Bollywood fraternity has recently released her own music album, which features American singer Will.i.am. Her popular single In my city has been been trending across YouTube for quite some time now, and honestly speaking though, the single isn't amazing and has the most awful lyrics, I've heard in a long time! So what can be said about the rest of the album, I'm rather sceptical about, and lets just say I'm not drawn to her music as much as I thought I would be!

Despite the odds, we cannot deny she has an incredible voice and the former Miss World has come a long way since her first Bollywood release! But whether she can reach an international audience with her new album is highly questionable as her popularity across the US remains diminutive. Although she is attempting to make her big break into the West, she may be better off sticking to the East, and her forte of acting. Perhaps if the single was a killer track, she could have paved a way for further success with the album. Sorry PC!


Kin x